If YOU share our passion and want to fulfil yourself within the KTM setting, you‘ve come to the right company!
READY TO RACE?
Our employees are the source of our success! Youthful talent, proficient experts, experienced executives - we set great value to qualification, knowledge transfer and personal motivation.
Employees from different technical disciplines work on innovative solutions for internationally renowned customers by using Their experience, expertise and passion. We support and challenge our staff to pursue continuous training and foster a team-based work culture where each employee has individual room for development. Varied tasks and projects and a responsible way of working create scope for design.
- Junior Engineer Cabling- und E-CAD (m/w)
- Engineer Fahrzeugtechnik Zweirad (m/w)
- Senior Engineer Batteriesysteme (m/w)
- Gruppenleiter Composites (m/w)
- Mitarbeiter/in Finance
- Senior Simulationsingenieur Aerodynamikberechnung (CFD) m/w
- Engineer Gesamtfahrzeug & Testing m/w
- Senior Berechnungsingenieur(in) für elektrische Maschinen
- Praktikum Simulation Struktur & Optimierung
- Fachabteilungsleiter "Concept & Engineering" (m/w)
- Entwicklungsingenieur für elektrische Traktionsmaschinen (m/w)
- Senior Engineer Elektrische Antriebe (m/w)
- Internship Automotive Engineering
- Internship Fiber-reinforced Composites
- Praktikum Elektrik-Elektronik
Tips for your application
Send us a short but informative letter of motivation, your CV and certificates. Ideally, let us know which area of work you prefer to apply for.
We recommend uploading your application documents onto our portal and are looking forward to receiving your application!